The Perfect Recipe for a Refreshing Strawberry Margarita
Summer is here that means it’s time to break out the margaritas! Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or just looking for a refreshing drink to cool off with a strawberry margarita is the perfect choice. This easy-to-make recipe is sure to be a hit with your friends family.
• 2 ounces tequila
• 1 ounce triple sec
• 1 ounce lime juice
• 2 ounces strawberry puree
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• Salt for rimming the glass
1. Rim a margarita glass with salt.
2. In a shaker combine tequila triple sec lime juice strawberry puree sugar.
3. Fill the shaker with ice shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
4. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge a strawberry if desired.
• For a sweeter margarita add an extra teaspoon of sugar.
• For a spicier margarita add a few dashes of hot sauce.
• For a frozen margarita blend the ingredients with ice in a blender.
This easy-to-make strawberry margarita recipe is sure to be a hit with your friends family. With just a few simple ingredients a few minutes of your time you can enjoy a refreshing delicious drink that’s perfect for summer. Cheers!