Step-by-Step Guide: Making the Perfect Blueberry Smoothie
For a single serving of blueberry smoothie you will need:
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Ice cubes (if using fresh blueberries)
These ingredients are all healthy low in calories but high in essential nutrients which makes this smoothie perfect for breakfast or a healthy snack any time of the day!
Follow these steps to make a blueberry smoothie:
- Measure prepare all the ingredients.
- Add the blueberries banana Greek yogurt almond milk to a blender.
- If desired add honey for a bit of sweetness.
- If using fresh blueberries add 3-4 ice cubes to cool down the drink.
- Blend everything on high speed for 30-60 seconds until smooth creamy.
- If the drink is too thick add 1-2 tablespoons of water or almond milk blend again.
- Pour the blueberry smoothie into a glass decorate with some fresh blueberries drink immediately.
Enjoy your delicious refreshing blueberry smoothie which is high in fibre antioxidants other essential nutrients can help boost your energy levels promote healthy digestion.
Blueberry smoothie is a delicious nutritious drink that you can easily make at home with just a few ingredients a blender. Follow this step-by-step guide to create the perfect blueberry smoothie enjoy it as a healthy breakfast or a midday snack. It’s low in calories high in essential nutrients even kids will love it!