Step-by-Step Guide: How to Create Customize Ringtones on iPhone
Gone are the days when individuals used to manually create ringtones for their iPhone. Now there are simple efficient ways available to customize ringtones on iPhone for better personalization. This step-by-step guide will take you through the process of creating customizing ringtones on your iPhone.
To create a ringtone on your iPhone follow these steps:
1. Open the GarageBapp on your iPhone.
2. Choose the “Audio Recorder” option.
3. Record any sound or music that you want to set as your ringtone.
4. Tap on the “Tracks View” icon which will appear like three horizontal lines.
5. Tap as well as hold the sound clip that you have recorded until a pop-up menu appears.
6. Choose the “Share” option.
7. From the “Share” menu pick “Ringtone.”
8. You will be prompted to name the ringtone; give it an appropriate name.
9. Once done select “Export” to apply the ringtone to your iPhone.
Customizing Existing Ringtones
To customize an existing ringtone follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone open the “Settings” option.
2. Head over to the “Sounds & Haptics” option.
3. Select the “Ringtone” option.
4. You can either choose from an existing ringtone or scroll down to the “Custom” option.
5. Select the “Custom” option choose the appropriate song or audio clip to use as a ringtone.
6. From the “Custom” option you can also select the portion of the song that you want to use as a ringtone for your iPhone.
7. Finally select “Done” to save the customized ringtone on your iPhone.
Having a personalized ringtone is an excellent way to make your iPhone stout from the rest of the crowd. By following these simple steps to create customize ringtones on your iPhone you can have a unique ringtone that reflects your personality style.