DIY Paper Hearts: A Step-by-Step Guide
Paper crafts are both inexpensive fun to make. There are a variety of crafts that one can make using paper such as origami paper flowers paper garlands. Among such crafts paper hearts are one of the easiest most versatile to create. You can use them for decorations gift tags confetti or simply to express your love. In this step-by-step guide we will show you how to make DIY paper hearts.
To make DIY paper hearts you will need:
- Colored paper
- Glue stick
- Choose a paper of your choice. You can either select a single colored paper patterned paper or printed paper.
- Draw a square shape on the back of the paper using a ruler pencil.
- Cut the paper along the line to make a square piece of paper.
- Fold the paper in half on the diagonal axis. Crease it firmly unfold it.
- Next fold the paper in half again but in the opposite direction. Crease it firmly unfold it.
- Now fold the paper diagonally bringing the two adjacent corners together. Crease it firmly unfold it.
- Take the left corner fold it towards the center of the paper.
- Repeat step 7 by folding the right corner towards the center of the paper. The paper should look like a kite shape.
- Now fold the top of the kite downward along the center crease.
- Fold the bottom tip of the kite up until it touches the crease made in the previous step.
- Tuck the bottom two flaps inside the folds made in the previous steps.
- Secure the flaps with glue from the glue stick.
- Your paper heart is now ready to use.
In conclusion making DIY paper hearts is a fun easy craft that can be done with minimal supplies. Whether you want to use them for decorations gifts or as a way to express your love these paper hearts are sure to be a hit. Follow these step-by-step instructions you’ll have a great time making these charming paper hearts.