DIY Gnat Trap: How to Make a Simple Effective Gnat Trap at Home
Gnats can be a nuisance in the home but luckily there are some simple effective ways to get rid of them. One of the most popular methods is to make a DIY gnat trap. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to make a simple effective gnat trap at home.
What You Will Need
To make a DIY gnat trap you will need the following items:
• A jar or container with a lid
• A piece of paper
• A sweet-smelling liquid (such as apple cider vinegar honey or sugar water)
1. Cut a piece of paper into a circle that is slightly larger than the opening of the jar or container.
2. Tape the paper circle to the lid of the jar or container.
3. Pour the sweet-smelling liquid into the jar or container.
4. Place the lid on the jar or container secure it tightly.
5. Place the jar or container in an area where gnats are present.
How It Works
The sweet-smelling liquid will attract the gnats the paper circle will act as a one-way door. The gnats will be able to enter the jar or container but they won’t be able to get out. Once the jar or container is full of gnats you can dispose of them in the trash.
Making a DIY gnat trap is a simple effective way to get rid of gnats in your home. With just a few items a few minutes of your time you can make a gnat trap that will help keep your home free of these pesky insects.