DIY Football: Learn How To Craft Your Own Football Paper
If you are a football fanatic chances are you have at least one football paper stashed somewhere in your closet. However did you know you can make your own paper football? Making your own football paper is a straightforward fun project that will not only give you a sense of accomplishment but also serve as a great souvenir or gift.
Here is a quick guide on how to make your football paper.
You will need the following materials:
- A white sheet of paper (preferably printer paper)
- A ruler
- A pencil
- A pair of scissors
1. First cut your paper into a perfect square by folding one corner over to the opposite edge of the paper cutting off the excess.
2. Then fold your paper diagonally making a crease from one corner to the opposite corner.
3. Bring the top right corner of the triangle down to meet the bottom end of the triangle leaving a small triangle of paper at the top.
4. Fold the left corner of the remaining triangle over to the right to create a crease.
5. Open up the paper fold it in half in the opposite direction so your creases are on the inside. Fold the paper lengthwise down the center crease.
6. Now fold the edges of the paper to the center crease creating two triangular flaps.
7. Flip the paper over you should have a diamond shape.
8. Fold the bottom point of the diamond up to meet the top point creasing it beneath the two flaps.
9. Fold the two flaps over the point on the bottom edge tucking them into the fold underneath the triangle.
10. Finally fold your creation in half along the crease to make an upside-down “V” shape.
Congratulations! You have successfully made a football paper.
– Try varying the size of your paper you can make balls of different sizes too
– Experimenting with colors textures can be fun too
– Use a heavier paper to create more sturdy footballs
In conclusion making your own football paper is an accessible simple fun project to try it’s an excellent way to show your love passion for the game. So why not give it a try today?