A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Delicious Banana Pudding
Banana pudding is a classic dessert that is easy to make always a crowd pleaser. It’s a great way to use up overripe bananas can be served as a light dessert or snack. Here’s a step-by-step guide to making delicious banana pudding.
• 4 ripe bananas sliced
• 2 cups of milk
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 cup of heavy cream
• 1/2 cup of crushed vanilla wafers
• 1/4 cup of chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan combine milk sugar cornstarch vanilla extract salt. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens boils.
3. Remove from heat stir in heavy cream.
4. Place sliced bananas in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Pour pudding mixture over bananas.
6. Sprinkle crushed vanilla wafers chopped pecans (if using) over the top.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool before serving.
Your delicious banana pudding is now ready to be enjoyed! Serve it warm or cold topped with a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!