A Beginner’s Guide to Making a Star Out of Paper
Making a star out of paper is a fun easy craft project that can be done with just a few simple materials. Whether you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your kids or just want to make something unique this guide will show you how to make a star out of paper.
To make a star out of paper you will need the following materials:
- Paper (any color or type)
- Start by cutting out five identical paper triangles. To do this use a ruler to measure draw a triangle on the paper. Then cut out the triangle using scissors.
- Fold each triangle in half. Make sure the edges line up perfectly.
- Take two of the triangles glue them together at the folded edge. This will form the first point of the star.
- Repeat step 3 with the remaining three triangles. This will form the other four points of the star.
- Once all five points are glued together your star is complete!
Making a star out of paper is a fun easy craft project that can be done with just a few simple materials. With this guide you now know how to make a star out of paper. So grab some paper scissors get started!