10 Easy Steps to Make a Heart Out of a Dollar Bill
Money can be used in many ways apart from buying things. You can use it to create different shapes designs one of the most popular designs is a heart. Turning a dollar bill into a heart is a creative way of expression it doesn’t have to be a complex process. In this article we’ll guide you through an easy-to-follow process of how to make a heart out of a dollar bill.
Before we start you’ll need a few resources to make the process easy for you. Here are the necessary materials to have at hand:
- A crisp dollar bill
- A flat surface to work on
- A pair of scissors
Now that you have everything ready let’s follow these simple steps to make a heart out of a dollar bill.
- Take your dollar bill fold it in half lengthwise with George Washington’s face on the outside. Use your thumb to press down the crease firmly in the middle.
- Open the bill fold the top bottom edges into the center crease that you have created in step one. Again press down firmly to make a definite crease.
- Next fold both the top right bottom right corners towards the center crease. Ensure that both creases are firm the corners almost meet at the center.
- Repeat step three with the top left bottom left corners. Keep adjusting until you have a heart shape at the center of your dollar bill.
- With the heart shape clearly defined you can trim off the extra paper on each side to get a neat symmetrical outline.
- Carefully unfold the heart fold back the left right sides. Make sure the creases at the base of the heart are clean precise.
- Next fold the heart downwards aligning with the bottom edge of the bill as you press down on the crease. Begin at the top of the heart move towards its base again firmly pressing down to create a well-defined crease.
- Gently unfold the heart so it lays flat on the bill’s surface with its sides folded upwards. You should have a crisp clean heart shape now.
- The final step is to fold up the lower part of your bill along the crease at the bottom of the heart until it aligns with the heart’s bottom edge.
- At this stage your heart should be complete the edges nicely defined. Congratulations you have made a heart out of a dollar bill!
Making a heart out of a dollar bill is a fun creative way to express yourself or impress someone. The above ten steps outline an easy to follow process that will help you achieve a neat well-defined heart shape out of a dollar bill. With practice you can also make variations of this design or create unique paper money designs. All you need is a little creativity you are good to go. Have fun!